Miyerkules, Oktubre 17, 2012

Our little ball of Sunshine.



I was too happy for Yani that's what I call her my new born niece. She's exactly 1 week and 3 days old for she was born October 7, 2012. I didn't actually know all the details about her when she came out because I didn't manage to go to the hospital. I still have school and that's our finals so no matter how I want to be there..I just can't..which is sad. The bright part is they got home a little early..visited her like 3 days after they got home safe and sound.

It's been nearly 7 years since we've last had a baby in the house. My other niece will be turning 7 pretty soon. We've definitely missed having a little one. So Brianna came in just right. All of us were so thrilled having another adorable niece. I can't wait to watch her grow grow up and see the beautiful lady she is to become.


We are so excited for you yani and thank you for turning the whole household upside down and adding a little more tint of delight to each and everyone of us especially your mum and dad.

To my fellow october baby, my adorable niece, our little ball of sunshine.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento